Cosmetic dentistry has come a long way since its inception, and the technology and materials continue to improve each year. Today’s tooth fillings, porcelain crowns, dental caps and other cosmetic dentistry procedures are indistinguishable from your natural teeth and are engineered to last a lifetime.
Wake Forest Dentist Dr. Sarah Jeon handles all types of cosmetic dentistry including:
- Composite Fillings: Today’s composite fillings are stronger than ever and give you the best smile possible and a mouth full of white teeth!
- Porcelain Crowns: Porcelain crowns are the perfect way to a perfect smile! Stained teeth, gaps, uneven or missing teeth—all can be corrected in just a few visits.
- Dental Caps: Also known as dental crowns, dental caps can come in the form of single or bridge crowns to fit over misshapen or damaged teeth with otherwise healthy roots.
- Dental Bonding: A composite resin is used for a variety of structural as well as cosmetic purposes, including restoring chipped or broken teeth, filling in gaps and reshaping or recoloring your smile
- Bleaching: Brighter, whiter teeth are as little as one appointment away with our professional tooth bleaching!
- Bite Guards: If you grind your teeth at night, our custom-fitted bite guards will alleviate the pain, pressure and tooth damage associated with it.
If you want the best composite fillings, dental caps, and other procedures done in a relaxing atmosphere, please contact our Wake Forest, NC dental practice at (919) 556-0444 to set up an appointment, or for any additional questions you may have.
Payment options are Visa, Mastercard, Debit Card, Check, Cash or CareCredit. We’re proud to serve patients from Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Wake Forest, Youngsville, Durham, Chapel Hill and elsewhere in the Triangle.